On December 5, 2012, the Southeast Agriculture & Forestry Energy Resources Alliance (SAFER) and the 25 x ’25 Alliance brought together leaders of the region’s bioenergy networks for the 2nd Annual Southern Bioenergy Networks Meeting. The gathering, which was held at the Marion Berry Renewable Energy Center at Mid-South Community College in West Memphis, Arkansas, included discussions of federal policy, industry trends and innovations, and ideas for future collaboration.
Click here to view the meeting agenda.
PowerPoints from several of the day’s presentations are available below:
- Dr. Glen Fenter, President, Mid-South Community College
- Matthew Markee, President, Recast Energy (443 KB)
- Nathan McClure, Chief Forester, Georgia Forestry Commission (4,946 KB)
- Joel Murdock, Managing Director, FedEx Express Strategic Projects (945 KB)
- Tim Rials, Southeastern Partnership for Integrated Biomass Supply Systems, Center for Renewable Carbon (43,044 KB)
- Eric Smith, Associate Director, Energy Institute, Tulane University (2,535 KB)